Hah!

I love it when R29 shows readers 20 of the freakiest shoes or 5 fall trends to avoid now-type articles.  They are always chock full of humor.  Like today's...the freaky footwear list.  Just take a look at some they featured (and a few more from humor-articles.com

I smell a bridesmaid gift for Anna with these. Take a look around on the website, you'll be laughing for awhile.


Pokemon Gameboy Platforms.  The sad thing is, is that I know people circa 1995 - middle school years, who would have worn these. 


What? Enough said.


Just plain creepy.  Imagine seeing me walking down the street donning these!


Are you hungry? Here, have a bit of my sneaker.  Good luck keeping the rats and bums away from you as you walk down the street...

I couldn't help myself, these are too funny to not share with you!

3 comments:

Unknown July 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

these are NUTS!!!!

thanks for the etsy link - gonna go check it out now!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Anna-Maria July 15, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Only if I get the matching sardine earrings.

stephiejane July 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

those are so bizarre!! that burger sneaker kinda grosses me out lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails