Three Weeks!

Only 3 weeks remain until it's a done deal and I am feeling more excited than ever.  3 weeks flies by...so in no time, I'll be unemployed (yay!), in California (double yay!) and getting married (hooray!).  Whew!  So in honor of the upcoming nuptials, I'm sharing with you today this absolutly lovely wedding from Our Labor of Love (there isn't a photo on there that I don't like, honestly). 

Adam Jordan and Jordan Kaltwasser were married recently outside of Memphis, TN...during a tornado.  And, Jordan took his last name.  Read more about it here - I really want to be friends with this couple!






5 comments:

abigail July 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

yay! three weeks will fly by.

Noodles and Waffles July 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Those pictures are beautiful. Three weeks is a breeze. I'm very excited for you.

stephiejane July 16, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

that is way cute - i know a girl named allison allison who took her hubby's name

three weeks, yay!! it's so gonna fly!

this free bird July 16, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Jordan Jordan...that's too cool. And in the middle of a tornado?? Yikes!!

Hey Mo Pie - come by and check out the cupcake challenge. Would love to get your thoughts! It's heeelarious!!

xoxo,
Carrie
ps - have a great weekend!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts July 16, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

What a great story-
lovely blog-
Chicago is one of my fav cities in the US but nothing beats Cali!

Nice to meet you and all the best for your upcoming wedding.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails