Dreaming in color :: Neutrals


It's an absolutely gorgeous day today, aside from the gloomy skies.  If the sun were shining, it would be the most perfect late February day EVER.  Actually, it really is the most perfect February day ever - this is pretty unreal.

I can't get enough of these kinds of pictures today.  The beach photograph evokes something within me. Its dreamy quality has transported me and I can almost hear the birds calling and the waves crashing.  The terrariums?  I simply adore them.  The specimen vials are just so interesting - what's not to love?!

What are you dreaming of today?  Also, is the weather treating you nicely?

1. PULPMiscellania - Specimen Vial collection 
2. Slightlyuseful - Weeds
3. Wendiland - Heart Stealer Trapped in the Bubble
4. Kameronelisabeth - San Clemente Fine Art Photograph

13 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. February 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

totally wore my spring jacket today... it made me way too happy. hope youre enjoying the sunshine! xoxo jcd

The Olive Tree Blog February 17, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

It is 70 degrees here today! 62 degrees warmer than last week ;)

Anonymous,  February 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

the weather is terrible. I'm sick of winter. The beach shot is just what I needed!!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION February 17, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

I agree...day is beautiful, sun is shining (sorta) and I'm dreaming of shoes (of course!). Hope you have a fabulous day. xo

Amber February 17, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

the weather here is great today but sadly i dont get to enjoy it...stupid job

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket February 17, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

doom and gloom weather here. i am so ready for sunshine and a fun beach.

Vintage is for Lovers February 17, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

What a beautiful collage of pictures! I live just up the road from San Clemente; and that is exactly how the beach looks today in California! Love! xo Samantha

Jaime @ laviejaime February 17, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

so serene...the vials are pretty and delicate.

this free bird February 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

so is that san clemente? because is sure looks like it.

i have to say that today is a beautiful day - i'm usually stuck inside all day, but had to go out this morning and it's so nice i stayed out for 3 hours and totally screwed around. there's something about a healthy dose of vitamin d that can turn a day around.

hope yours is great!

xo,
c

Unknown February 17, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

It's really nice out but super windy and gloomy. I tried wearing a hat with my jacket but it blew off every few seconds so I just took it off. However, yesterday, I went on a 2 1/2 mile walk just to soak up the sun and warmer temps that are sure to disappear in an instant! It felt GREAT!

Lady Grey February 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

You're right, these pictures are gorgeous! I wish we had your weather up in Montreal!
xo

Wendy February 18, 2011 at 4:08 AM  

These photos are calming. The weather in Fla has been -perfect-. Actually considering taking a beach trip on Saturday.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails