Sorry for the light posting/lack of visits to your lovely blogs, etc. I've actually been out doing stuff recently - shocking, I know! I had another nice weekend that was pretty busy which really helped with my serious cabin fever. Some highlights include ::
- Friday afternoon/evening drinks with my former coworker + friend, Bean, who is a Denverite these days.
- Friday night Euchre, part II
- Saturday morning brunch with a Groupon that covered all but the tax (score!)
- El Circo Cheapo (above image) with Inna + Jimbo. What a good time! If you get the chance to see it, by all means do! It's "the poor man's Cirque du Soleil" and to reserve your seat, it's only $10. We loved every single second of it. It's not every day you get to see knife juggling, tight-rope walkers in high heels and other amazing acts all in one setting!
- Karaoke for Jacob's birthday. While I didn't get to sing my song, it was still fun to listen to others all night long. Jake - you kill it every time. Thanks for humoring me with Sympathy for the Devil even though you didn't seem into doing it.
- Lazy Sunday funday which included having a pretty decent Superbowl spread to enjoy with our soon-to-be-parents friends.
How were all of your weekends? I hope they were great!