We had yet another fantastic weekend. Busy, but fantastic. I think that 2 of these in a row is a little much for us, especially for my incredibly busy, hard working husband. We went down to Louisville, KY this weekend to a) spend time with the mister's family and b) to look for our future home. While we didn't find "the one", we came close. We are definitely getting there and I couldn't be more excited! Some highlights include ::
- Walking through a few houses and getting the feel for that
- Beautiful weather, seriously
- Family dinner(s)!
- Seeing parts of Louisville that not only I had never seen but also he had never seen
- Going to our first open house, which was a seriously charming bungalow that came really close to being perfect
- Some incredible talks that we had on our way home
- The feeling that this gave me - it's so hard to describe but I feel really good about this and I can't really wrap my head around it
I've been wanting to ask you guys for awhile now...do you have experience with buying a home and would you be willing to share any advice with me? I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you.
How were your weekends?