Guest post - Colors of Honey






Hello!  This is Kirby from Colors of Honey.  Meagan asked me if i would like to do a guest post for her while she is visiting family this week.  I jumped at the chance to make my own fashion board.  I'm usually all about weddings so it was a nice change of pace to create an everyday look.  I have been drawn to anything peach colored recently so I went with that feeling, mixed together with some great classics for my go to summer look!  I think what I like the most is almost everything is under $50! (except for the ray bans, but those are classic and wearable year long)
GAP draped top
$40 - gap.com

T shirt
$38 - anthropologie.com

GAP pleated short
$50 - gap.com

TOMS tie dye shoes
$54 - nordstrom.com

Crossbody bag
32 GBP - warehouse.co.uk

TopShop metal jewelry
$30 - topshop.com

Ray Ban wayfarer shade
$165 - mytheresa.com

$25 - espritshop.com

14 comments:

Leslie March 22, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

I love all of the items; it makes me wish for spring!

Anna Walker March 22, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

I love everything that you picked out! They're all so perfect! :)
I will add some to my wishlist

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

carolyn March 22, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

loving that top-perfect bit of sparkle. lovely post!

m_b March 22, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

i really like what you picked! especially the shades :) bangin!

Kirby Margaret March 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

thanks everyone! I had so much fun putting together this post for Mo. I'm glad her readers are liking my style!

xo
Kirby

Marie March 22, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

This is a nice set, Kirby!:D

I like the bag.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Ashleigh March 22, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

Great picks Kirby - I adore that Anthro t-shirt. Peach is such a pleasant spring color :)

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} March 22, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Love the sunnies! So ready for spring.

A Crimson Kiss March 22, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

That bag is darling-I love it!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. March 22, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

v cute post! love the sunglasses, such a classic style. xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Stacey March 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Lovely collection and such a fun post!

Gloria March 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

love these picks - i just bought a pair of wayfarers last week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails