Well color me crazy!





One of my favorite things about dressing for the warmer months means that I get to wear lots of color.  I love color, especially when it's paired with other color.  So I am thrilled to see so much of it everywhere (except on the trees and the ground and things, I'm ready, mother nature!).  I'm currently knitting my niece a lightweight scarf that is color-blocked (hot pink, sparkly white and black) that has served as inspiration for all things color.  Are you into wearing bright color these days?  Or did Mila's color-blocking of EVERYTHING ruin it for you on Project Runway?

From the top, left to right, y'all ::

1. A.P.C. Dress
2. Eve Dress from Three Little Ducks
3. Lulu's Aryn K White Dress
4. Brian color-block linen sweater
5. Poltock & Walsh for ASOS Color-block Swing Dress
6. Urban Outfitters Sparkle & Fade Color-block Tunic
7. Bally Structured Color-blocked Cotton Jersey Dress 
8. Sparkle & Fade Color-blocked Top

20 comments:

Vintage is for Lovers March 29, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

I love color!!! Lots and lots of color! Beautiful outfits! xo Samantha

Anna Walker March 29, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

I LOVE the first 'photo' 2nd dress, the one on the right! It looks and seems amazing! :D

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket March 29, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

I just love all the pops of color for spring

Jess March 29, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Springtime is here!!!!! The best part is all the cute dresses you can get away with wearing :)

Johanna March 29, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Love these picks! Like skittles....come on warm weather!

Oh, My Darling March 29, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Ooh, what fantastic selection of color-block clothes!

Kimia Kline March 29, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

ahh i love color too!! so excited for the sun.

Paloma March 29, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

that top gray, black and coral dress? the perfect spring evening frock! great picks :)

Silver Strands March 29, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

color just makes everyone smile :)

audrey marie March 30, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

i love the orange APC dress.

Jennifer Young March 30, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

color me crazy is right! such fab outfits and and brilliant color schemes! now if only it could warm up a little!
j.

Marissa March 30, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Oh, man! I want that APC dress more than I've ever wanted a dress before! It's going on my wish list immediately. So, to answer your question, yes - I love the color blocking trend.

Melanie's Randomness March 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Ooo I love the first one!! Mixes of colors in my outfits always make me happy!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Gloria March 30, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

i love colorblock dresses! now if only it were warm enough to wear these lovely picks outside...

Amber March 30, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

i cant wait to break out my bright colors too! Spring is so close I can taste it

soph // and other things March 30, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

I'm quite on board with the colour blocking trend. Right now I'm loving unusual and unexpected colour combinations.

stephiejane March 31, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

mia's colorblocking nearly ruined it for me...but these designs are way cute!! redemption!

Marie April 1, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

I like mixing brights.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

sarah April 2, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

loving the color blocking!

miiabyt December 27, 2021 at 3:50 AM  

Hey,
Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


Regards.
the Best Leather Jackets for Men

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails