Sweet Blog Award


Recently, Beth over at Deer Little Fawn, awarded me with the Sweet Blog Award.  Thank you, Beth!  When you win this award, you're supposed to share 4 guilty pleasures with everyone and also pass the award along.  So here goes...

  • I'm a candy fiend.  I always have been and probably always will be.

  • Trips to Target.  Some people love it, some people loathe it.  My husband being the latter, although I think he might secretly enjoy it.  I say that because when we go together, we usually take a stroll through the men's section and he usually picks up at least a t-shirt or two.  We/I always walk out of there having spent way too much money though.

  • Shopping for candles.  Because there's nothing better than lighting up a fresh candle with a unique scent.  My favorites always come from Anthropologie and I especially love the ones with woodsy scents.
  • Watching SNL.  Even when people said it totally sucked, I still watched it.  I love staying in on Saturday nights and watching it, but we also dvr it to watch at our leisure.  I've been listening to The Sound of Young America and Bill Hader was on the last podcast...God, I love Stefan.


So there you have it...some guilty pleasures that aren't all that embarrassing, right?  Right.

So now it's time to pass the award along, and it's really hard to do.  But since I have to narrow it down, here they are ::

Thanks again, Beth!

25 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket March 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

I love Target too :) and they have some really cute spring stuff!

Leslie March 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

I live really close to Target and I'm always so tempted by everything. My husband definitely hates going with me, but sometimes I drag him along. :)

liza March 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

I loved reading this, and that first photo is so fun. Thanks for sharing!

rebecca March 9, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

right on with SNL. the hubs and i act out the jim carrey black swan skit probably every other night in the living room.

ps: omg on the green sandal post below. freakin adorable shoes.

A Crimson Kiss March 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

I'm such a sucker for Target trips, but luckily there aren't any in our city, so you have to go out of your way to get there!

Jenny N March 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

ahh yes, Target. Boyfriend hates it. I love it. Always spend like $100 when I go in.

Mandi Stephanie March 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

awww thank you so much for the award!! and Bill Hader is SOOOO hilarious, especially as Stefan. I like it the best when he gets cracking up and has to hide behind his hands even more :)

Unknown March 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

Congratulations! Ohhh, I love the look of that candle! xxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Julie {love, julie} March 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

I can never leave target without spending an enormous fortune and getting at least 3 times as much stuff as I needed. Its a curse.

Signe March 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Grats on your award - very well deserved :)

Hugs,
Signe

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} March 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Love the first three things you mentioned, and I suppose I will have to give SNL a fair chance. I always just catch clips from youTube.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. March 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

right there with you the candy!or pretty much anything sweet. xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan March 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Congrats on your award, sweetie:) I also love having candles all around my home:) Kisses and hugs

Ps: I’m hosting a charming jewelry GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts March 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

fun nice to know you better- candles are so much fun to buy use- although I usually only do so in the winter-

Amber March 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

I LOVE target, I could spend days in there. Congrats on the award

seesaw designs March 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

great list. target is just the best... i always spend way too much money.

Jess March 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

Hey, I love me some Target. SNL is always hit or miss, but I still love to watch it. Did you see Miley Cyrus this weekend? LOVED it!

stephanie March 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

Best list EVER.

Also, Stefan is one of my favorite characters on SNL because he always mentions freaks and midgets and Hader can NEVER keep it together when he's playing that character. I love it. xoxo

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots March 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

I LOVEEEEEEEE TARGET! I could spend hours in there.

The Olive Tree Blog March 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS! You are not alone I still watch SNL!!!! Love that skit and the Hannah Montana skit is great as well :) oh yes and "what's up with dat?"

and flowers pick themselves March 10, 2011 at 6:59 AM  

candles + target...you're a girl after my own heart!

xo Alison

vintch March 10, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

oh thank you! what a sweet award:) i'll be working on this! you are so fabulous.

Kirby Margaret March 10, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it along to me! You are such a sweet girl. and friend!

xo
Kirby

Poppies and Sunshine March 11, 2011 at 2:35 AM  

I love Stefan too! He is hilarious. I watch SNL every week too :)

Alyssa Goodnight March 11, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

I'm not too big of a candle fan--the hubby is allergic to pretty much all fragrances--but I'm with you on all the others.

Congrats on your award!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails