Sponsor Love :: Fancy Chief





You may have noticed something new on the right-hand side, so without further ado, please give a HUGE welcome to Mo Pie's newest sponsor, Fancy Chief!  Fancy Chief is an Etsy shop out of Seattle, WA selling handmade earrings by the lovely Jess Bohonik.  Every pair is unique, creative and a delight to wear.  I have a pair similar to the first pair shown above and I love them.  So head on over to the Fancy Chief store and get shopping!

Thanks, Jessica!

Would you like to sponsor Mo Pie, Please?  Would you like to advertise your small business, Etsy shop, blog or anything else to hundreds of readers per day?  If so, email me at Meaganpie@gmail.com for very affordable monthly rates.  

11 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime March 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

those are so unique! love the first pair.

Unknown March 4, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

Oh these are gorgeous- love love! What a fabulous sponsor and ps, I'm your newest follower- happy to have found your lovely blog!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION March 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Those are fab! The last pair is my fave..xo

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} March 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Congratulations on the new sponsor. I'm off to take a look at their selection!

A Crimson Kiss March 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

What an amazing shop, and such divine goodies! The feathers are just magical!

Diana Mieczan March 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Wow..those are so beautiful:) I love the first pair. Happy Friday, sunshine

Oh, My Darling March 4, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

Feather jewelry makes me so very happy.

this free bird March 4, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

i love these. i think you knew i would! i'm into everything feather and boho and clog right now. LOVE!

xo,
carrie

Olivia March 6, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Ooo these are lovely :) my friend and I bouht some feathers and earring hooks froma local craft store and made our own, its really fun to do! :)

Jennifer Young March 7, 2011 at 3:03 AM  

gorgeous earring! i could use a pair...
j.

Marie March 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

These are fun pieces!:D

Congratulations on your sponsorship!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails