Friday's Fancies + Have a Restful Weekend

Friday's Fancies

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Happy Friday, friends! I wish I was a little happier today, but the mister's sickness has seemed to travel my way. I woke up today with a dry, sore throat and I plan to nurse it all day long with soothing liquids and lots of rest.  

In a perfect world, we would both be happy, be going out for some sort of date tonight and I'd be wearing this.  Wouldn't it be wonderful?  That is why I love Friday's Fancies - always the perfect opportunity to dream up something wonderful.  This week, it's all about color crushing.  I'll be the first to admit, I have (and always will) been crushing pretty hard on the color combination of coral + turquoise.  This outfit has just the right amount of color combo without looking too matchy matchy.  I really have been coveting some white denim (as you may have noticed this week) and I really love the summery, breezy feel of this ensemble.

What are you getting up to this weekend?  Stevie is supposed to start obedience school tomorrow and we're celebrating mother's day on Sunday with my mother-in-law.  Other than that, I'm sure you'd be able to find us lounging on our couch, in our pj's, with hot toddies in hand.  Sigh.

Have a great weekend, everyone!  Hopefully it's better than ours :)

15 comments:

Leslie May 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

I hope your feeling better soon. Maybe you can catch up on some good tv or conversation with the husband? Take care!

henning love May 11, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

ugh sorry to hear you are sick! hope it doesn't last too long. on a better note i love love your outfit! so cute

Morgan May 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

Loving this set! So perfect for summer.
Feel better soon!

Alexa May 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

Oh I love this outfit! So gorgeous...have a fantastic weekend! xoxo

stephanie May 11, 2012 at 1:42 PM  

Take care! I hope you get healed up quick so you can fully enjoy the weekend. xoxo

Amber May 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber May 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM  

Oh poo. I wish you a speedy recovery and a happy weekend :)

Emily | Recently May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

Ahhh, that Calypso tank is dreamy! So sorry you're feeling under the weather, but hope you're back to normal soon!!

Anonymous,  May 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

Ahhh love that tank and the bag together! so colorful but chic and simple, bravo lady!

xx

z

Angie May 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM  

The white jeans and that top are terrific together! I am following you now through bloglovin~hope you will return the visit! Angie

Nicole Rene May 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM  

I love turquoise and orange together!!! I think they are a fabulous fun color combo! Feel better! :)

Megan @ Pink O'Clock May 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

Love this outfit! Feel better, Miss M. xo

Jennifer May 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

Poor thing, you! I hope you feel better very soon!

Tang May 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM  

Aww hope you're feeling much better today. Have a happy weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails