It's Vacation Time!

JAMAICA!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Happy Friday, y'all!  I'm so very incredibly excited today as it means we leave for Jamaica tomorrow!  I've got my bags packed (go me!) and my chores almost done.  I can't tell you how happy it makes me to imagine the fun we'll have. But it also means that I'll be leaving you guys for the next week.  I've got no guest posts lined up - just a break from blog world and well, a break from everything.  Such a great way to spend a week, especially a birthday week :)  That's right, I turn 29 on Wednesday!

Obviously I'm pretty into this week's Friday's Fancies theme ::

Sunny Skies!

It was easy for me to throw something together based on what I'll be doing this weekend.  Which is lying on the beach, sipping cocktails and frolicking in the ocean.  Yay!

I hope you all have a very happy weekend.  Whatever you get up to I hope it's wonderful!

Have a great week!


18 comments:

Stephanie May 24, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

Yay for vacation and your birthday week!! Have fun!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip May 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM  

YAY!!!! Vacation and a birthday! Glad I'm not the only 1983 baby in these bloggin' parts ;)

I hope you have an amazing time! That outfit is perfect.

Nicole Rene May 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

That is a super cute maxi dress! And I have been wanting to try that Sunbeam makeup stuff.. but am just not sure if I would like it... lol anyway have a great weekedn!

colleen May 25, 2012 at 5:14 AM  

have a great time - that dress is awesome!

Johanna May 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

Have a super fabulous time on a much deserved tropical vaca. Plenty o' tropical drinks, too! xo

Courtney Erin May 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM  

You trip sounds like it's going to be amazing - I hope you have a wonderful time!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Organized Danie May 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM  

I love everything about this outfit! Where in Jamaica are you going? I'll be in Negril in July for my honeymoon, I can't wait!!

Kyla May 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Ooh, Jamaica sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a fantastic, relaxing time :)

Gloria May 25, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

Take me with you?! Have an amazing time - can't wait to hear all about it!

Sam May 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

Such a pretty dress! Have a great weekend!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots May 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

Have so much fun on your tropical get away!
And happy birthday (early)!

A Crimson Kiss May 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

LOVE this fancy, and your upcoming trip! I'm so glad you're taking the whole week off–everyone deserves some honest to goodness downtime once in a while!

Stephanie May 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

Have SO much fun in jamaica!!!

Melissa Blake May 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

ooooh, i love that dress! xoxo

Amber May 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Ugh, Im so jealous!!!

Have fun basking in the sun :)

Mandy Crandell May 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

You're going to have such a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

rooth May 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM  

Oh fun - have a fantastic trip!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails