Friday's Fancies + Have a Sunny Weekend!

Friday's Fancies


shirt // jeans // purse // sunglasses // bronzer // nail polish // necklace // sandals

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm so glad it's here and we can officially start the weekend!  Tonight we're having friends over for that grilled pizza I talked about last week (sickness stood in the way!).  Tomorrow we've got class #2 for lil' Stevie love (she's acing it, by the way, we knew she would though) and I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be filled with something fun, and the time will fly by super fast.  What are you up to this weekend?

Today's Friday's Fancies post is centered around the beloved chambray shirt.  I still do not own a chambray shirt but I sure wish I did.  I also wish I owned coral colored jeans to pair it with.  In fact, I wish I owned this entire ensemble!  I included the bronzer for a sun-kissed look (which is a makeup style I'm totally loving lately) and I fell pretty hard for both the Chloe sunglasses and bright yellow purse.  Color, color, color!  

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's fantastic!  Until Monday...xoxo.

24 comments:

birdie to be May 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Oh my gosh! Thats hilarious! Loving your outfit & accessories!

Organized Danie May 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

I love your outfit, it's so colorful!

henning love May 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM  

love the outfit!! so so cute. yum grilled pizza that sounds so good. you will have to share a recipe

Anonymous,  May 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

Loving the peach jeans and neon bag great colors to go with your chambray!
Happy Friday lady
xo
Z

Kyla May 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM  

Happy Friday! I love this whole look, I keep seeing the Chambray shirts, and I think I need to get one now!

Amber May 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM  

great summer outfit! Have a lovely weekend!

Alexa May 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

Kirby did our Fancies post today and also did Chambray. Such a good look!

dreaming en francais May 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

I am sooo loving the bright skinnies, and I definitely need a pair in that same exact color in my life! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip May 18, 2012 at 12:24 PM  

I want this outfit, too! Adorable :)

Have a great weekend - pizza sounds delish!

Stephanie May 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

Love!! I seriously might wear a version of this over the weekend - but with pink pants rather than coral. It's my fave spring outfit :)

A Crimson Kiss May 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

Sounds like an absolutely divine weekend–as usual!

Emily | Recently May 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

I don't own a chambray shirt either! After seeing everyone's creations I really have to go get one. Love your colorful outfit!

his little lady May 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

drooling over those shoes and necklace ;)
xo TJ

April May 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

Love this outfit! I actually have a purse kind of like that I got from Old Navy!

SARAH May 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

Put me down for a pair of those jeans and a slice of grilled pizza.

Nikell May 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

I love the color combo!! That Chloe bag is indeed super cute! (^_^)

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Allie May 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

I wish I owned coral jeans as well *sigh*. But, you did a fabulous job with this outfit! Bright and casual is always a great combo! Have a great weekend! xx, Allie

www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com

Sarah May 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

I am always hesitant to buy chambray because I don't know what to pair it with but you have given me such gorgeous inspiration! What a great summer look! :)

siddathornton May 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

i am in love with those melon-colored pants! they look great paired with the chambray. i also love the polish & the bag - great choices :) happy weekend!

- l

Nicole Rene May 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

I love those jeans with the chambray!!! Super cute!! :)

jeands May 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM  

i love the jeans!!!! and the accessories too!

thank you for visiting my blog.

natasha {schue love} May 20, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

Just loving the coral skinnies...you nailed this look! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails