Thursday Loves


I fell in love the moment I spotted this colorful arrangement via {av} via Pinterest.   I have my eyes set on coral colored annuals to plant outside after we get back from Jamaica.  Wouldn't it be fantastic to just go outside and pick flowers that equal this lovely arrangement?  I could only hope for something a that equaled a fraction of this beauty.


I was perusing through the latest issue of Lucky when I came across the article, "unexpected purse essentials".  This Aesop Ginger Flight Therapy ($31) fragrance would be pretty incredible to have, as it is both calming and stimulating at once.  It sure would make that flight to Jamaica a little better, don't you think?


How scrumdiddlyumptious does this creamy lemon tart with rosemary crust look? I want to eat it.  Now.  Lemon + rosemary? So delicious and perfect for the summer weather we're having today.

This cute little gauzy tank dress also comes in coral and white (sold out, unfortunately).  I think it would really make a pretty great cover up dress for the summer and I think I need to hunt one down.  This, my friends, is why blogging is bad for my wallet :)


These coral doors are pretty awesome.  So are all the plants.  Nicely done, I say.  Nicely done.

How are your weeks? Wonderful, I hope!  You've almost made it to Friday!

P.S. - please click this link.  You deserve the laugh.  Unfortunately the images wouldn't load big enough for me to just share with you...


22 comments:

Kyla May 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

That flower arrangement is beautiful! I hardly ever see corals in flowers. And that lemon tart looks amazing! I always gravitate towards lemons in the summer, I'll have to remember this recipe :)

Kristen May 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Mmm, I would like some Tart with that!

xoxo

Ren- Lady Of The Arts May 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

Never heard of the fragrance but it smells delicious- as does that pie look- Happy Thursday!

Johanna May 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

That gauzy dress definitely needs to make its way into your suitcase. Jamaica sounds just perfect...can't wait to see any photos you snap. Let the count down begin!

m_b May 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM  

ooh my gosh i need that in flight stuff! :) great find! and lemon/rosemary? such an amazing combo.

Amber May 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

that tank dress is lovely and that pie, oh yes that pie looks really really yummy

A Crimson Kiss May 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

That arrangement is heavenly, and that tart sounds out of this world! John always teases me for my liberal use of rosemary, but I just have to give that recipe a shot!

Leslie May 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

That lemon tart looks amazing! I so want to make that for my mom for her b-day next week. :)

Gloria May 17, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

I'm cooompletely in love with that floral arrangement

shellie May 17, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

that arrangement is gorgeous especially with that wooden box. also i am going to have to make that lemon tart as i have the lemons and a ridiculously large hedge of rosemary.you have such a great eye lady that door is simply fantastic that whole scene is so tropical fifties modern. i hope you have a wonderful trip to jamaica.****jealous*** in a good way though.

Kirsteen May 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

The lemon tart looks delicious!!

Mandy Crandell May 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

Madly in love with all of your finds this week!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

rooth May 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM  

I totally need a cleaning cat!

Jess May 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

Yummy! I am definitely in the mood for some of that tart!

Michelle May 17, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

I need some of that smelly stuff!

April May 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM  

Well, I just nearly licked my computer screen. PIE IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD.

design elements May 18, 2012 at 1:32 AM  

beautiful...the dress...the flowers

colleen May 18, 2012 at 5:29 AM  

yes to the coral doors and yes even more to the lemon rosemary tart - delicious.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe May 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM  

Love those flowers...... beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails