Sponsor Love :: Soulflower

Introducing :: 

Soulflower, my latest sponsor, is an Etsy shop featuring original linocuts and screenprints.  Everything is so bright and vivid, it's hard to resist!


Personally, I love the linocut cards and would love to have a stash of them to mail to my friends and family throughout the country.  And the paintings are great and would liven up a room in a second.  I personally believe you can never have too much of this kind of thing :)

Take a moment with me to welcome Shellie to the Mo Pie, Please family!  Be sure to visit her Etsy shop and leave a lovely comment on her lovely blog, Soulflower.

Want to advertise on Mo Pie, Please?  
Email me for a very low rate (and not just for a month!) 
Meaganpie (at) gmail (dot) com.

5 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots May 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM  

I'm loving all the bright colors and fun prints! Heading over now to check out the shop!

The Olive Tree Blog May 24, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

I planted real dalhias last year the flowes are huge...the size of a dinner plate!

great finds!!

Alexa May 24, 2012 at 11:25 AM  

Oh my gosh love all of their things! What an adorable shop!

Kyla May 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Oh, what beautiful screen prints!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails