This photo is reflective of 2 parts of my weekend.
1. Gus is a monster (that is not Gus pictured above, I can't take beautiful photos like that!) and is living the cat in that window's dream.
2. We were that cat for most of the weekend, longing to be outside where there is life and play and fresh air and something good to eat. There's something really sad about being sick on a Friday night. But nothing a little Wet Hot American Summer couldn't cure.
Some highlights include ::
- Wet Hot American Summer
- The Iron Lady (so good)
- Lemon Pancakes
- The Hunger Games (I finally got around to reading it and yeah, I'm hooked)
- Jeopardy! Teen Tournament (catching a theme here? sick = tv galore)
- Finally back to mostly healthy for a rainy Sunday getting out and about and having fun
- Mother's Day - I got to talk with my mom who was enjoying lunch from a favorite restaurant and we enjoyed dinner with my mom-in-law where we devoured a chiffon cake and drank champagne while watching all the dogs play, play, play!
I'm so happy to be feeling better, have my man feeling better and be able to leave the house again! Thank you for all your well wishes :)
How were your weekends? A very happy belated mother's day to all you mommies out there!