What's In Your Bag?




Not featured on this list - the beach hat, the beach tote, a good book, sunscreen, beach towel and bevvies.  But please do not think for one moment that I would leave those behind.

Packing for a trip is hard.  I always end up overpacking and usually wind up wanting to wear the same thing more than I planned for.  I always bring enough stuff to help out more than just myself, I always prepare for the worst (probably for the best) and I still feel like I have nothing to wear or that I'm missing something.  But if I could choose from a grab bag of goodies found across the internet, I wouldn't have this problem...right?

I think I need to have a pedi in that Butter color, like yesterday.  Oh Jamaica, I can smell your ocean air, I can taste your tropical drinks.  Only a few more days until we meet at last!

Sorry if you're all so sick of hearing me talk about vacation.  It's not very nice of me, really.  We're still cool, right?

14 comments:

Mandy Crandell May 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM  

Oh, the two piece! The colors are so perfect. I've ended up with navy suits the last few years, because I can never find colors like this.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Leslie May 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

It's great that you're so excited! I love that red bathing suit. I always overpack too, but I think it's usually because I'm so happy about it. :)

jeands May 22, 2012 at 8:47 AM  

I'm digging the polka dot swimsuit!

rooth May 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

My sis just introduced me to Butter nail polish and it is brilliant! I need to continue reminding myself that I don't do well with manicures

Stephanie May 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

Um, can you pack me in your bag, too, and take me with you? Thanks. :)

Amber May 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

I'm an over-packer too. I tend to pack things I haven't worn in months cause ya never know :)

April May 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

That Butter color is amazing. I'm kind of the opposite on packing. I never take enough and actually do end up wearing the same thing over and over. Oh well. ;)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings May 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

Yes, you need that pedi color ASAP! It's perfect for your upcoming vacay!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

A Crimson Kiss May 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM  

Now that I've booked our summer vacation, we're totally cool. I do the same thing–pack a bikini for each day and only end up wearing 2, rock the same pair of flip flops no matter what I'm wearing–but I think that's beach living! That said, I would totally put that red polka suit in my bag–and wear it!

Michelle May 22, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

You MUST provide photos of upcoming vacay!

colleen May 22, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

i'm in the same mindset - talk it up! can't wait to see your pictures from jamaica, it's such a beautiful country. if your bag is packed like this you'll look just as good, too ;)

Jess May 24, 2012 at 4:09 PM  

Have fun on your trip! And Happy Early Birthday!

Sarah Engel May 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM  

love that cute striped suit!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails