For Your Viewing Pleasure

margaritaville // towel art // our purple hotel building // beautifully landscaped grounds


my view every morning // another view // seven mile beach // storm rolling in


rick's cafe // birthday girl // husband // crashing waves

I thought it would be more fun to take pictures of this crazy adventure with my Fuji Instax instant camera.  I love this camera and have dropped it numerous times throughout the 3+ year's I've had it.  It's not always ideal (read no fun having to lug it to the beach everyday) and it doesn't always take good pictures, but I love it.  

'Tis the life, my friends.

13 comments:

Jess June 5, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

Gotta love some good old-fashioned towel art! And I love your dress! Looks like one amazing birthday vacation!!!!

Mandy Crandell June 5, 2012 at 8:10 AM  

Fantastic! Love that you chose to capture everything on instant film. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

rooth June 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

How cool - I really like your pictures. It looks like your vacation was plenty relaxing

Leslie June 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Love those pictures! What a great time. :)

The Olive Tree Blog June 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM  

great pics! pretty photo of you!!

i wanna a vacation now! :)

Amber June 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM  

Is that a towel swan? So cool.

Gloria June 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM  

Love the dreamy look of these photos!

A Crimson Kiss June 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

'Tis the life indeed–I'm in heaven!

Celine Luggage bags June 5, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
alli/hooray June 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM  

Love your instax photos! so dreamy looking, and the location is just beautiful.

Kirby June 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM  

OMG SO jealous! Looks like you had a fantastic time! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails