Thursday Loves


Today I am loving this Inessa dress from Garnet Hill.  Although I'm pretty sure that it only looks good on people of this model's stature.  I would look frumpy, yes, but it still doesn't stop me from liking it!


This whole package just leaves me delighted.  Excellent branding, I say.  And what guy wouldn't look dapper while sporting this tie?  Well done, Stalward.  Too bad it's sold out.


Everything in this image leaves me feeling so relaxed.  The bench is gorgeous, the basket is adorable, surely that rug peeping out is amazing, the towels are so perfectly folded and such a crisp white and the pottery in the window is perfect.  Via


This Star-Spangled Shortcake from Martha Stewart looks scrumdiddlyumptious.  So fresh and surely amazing with every single bite.



Artwork from Slovakia which pays tribute to all the wild women / men inside us.  I simply can't get enough.  Be sure to check out EmeraldSnow on Etsy for more awesomeness.

11 comments:

Gloria June 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM  

That tie would be a great present for Hubs - he loves cool packaging!

rooth June 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM  

Oh gosh, can they make a women's dress out of the pattern they used for that tie? I would totally rock that

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots June 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM  

That cake....Yum! I might have to make that for the 4th!

Amber June 28, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

I just want to dive straight into that strawberry shortcake.

Melissa Blake June 28, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

oooh, that cake looks so delicious!

Laicie June 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM  

I've loving that tie!!

Mal June 28, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

yummm, that shortbread looks perfect!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

A Crimson Kiss June 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

I adore this roundup–that tie is darling, that bathroom sublime and I'm desperate for a little strawberry sweet!

Johanna June 28, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

I love that that tie and the way it's packaged. I always appreciate good packaging!

And the cake...makes me realize just how close the holiday really is!

colleen June 28, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

of course martha came up with the star spangled cake - looks amazing!

Michelle June 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM  

That dress is just too sweet!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails