Thursday Loves




Is it just me or are these rooms absolutely beautiful?  The deep shade on the walls - gasp! I want.  Via


Summer has really got me in the mood for fruit, so when I stumbled across this amazing post on the rockstar diaries, I got really, really excited.  I would love to be able to enjoy this at a party, wouldn't you?


I'm a big fan of the color and print of these Doug & Gene Meyer scarves.  I'm not a scarf girl by any means but these make me want to be one.



Oh, Albatross.  Your darling creations amuse me very much.  I could stare at this little Gus look alike for ages.




I have the perfect guy in mind to send this to.  Because it's oh so true!  Such great work at Quill & Fox!

How are your week's going?  Last night I had a very lovely belated birthday celebration with family.  We dined at a local brewery, ate a reese's cake from Homemade Pie Kitchen and I received so many cool presents it's not even funny.  I'm in such a state of bliss from all the love!

10 comments:

colleen June 14, 2012 at 5:05 AM  

happy birthday! i just wrote a post about sending cards - love that one.

Jess June 14, 2012 at 7:15 AM  

Super cute loves! And that little fox creature IS adorable!

rooth June 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

Your week sounds so awesome. I do love that fruit salad bar. Just pile that goodness on yogurt and just go to town!

Amber June 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

Im on a fruit kick too. I start every morning with strawberries and grapes

Michelle June 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

LOVE that first shot of that kitchen!

alli/hooray June 14, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

I loved Anna's fruit bar post! Sounds like a great birthday too - we're celebrating my hubby's this weekend and he loves reese's : )

Tang June 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM  

Fruit salad bar: amazing idea!

Johanna June 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

I saw the fruit post, too and not only was it genius but it gave me major cravings! Fun post!

Miss Amy June 18, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

Fruit salad bar!!! Love this idea :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails