Friday's Fancies + Have a Happy Weekend!



Style Crush

sweater // t-shirt // clutch // jeans // necklace // belt //  flats

Happy Friday, everyone! You did it - you made it to Friday!  Woo!  I'm happy the weekend is here, as it means that we actually are staying in Louisville and will be hanging out with family.  Stevie is in the home stretch with her obedience school (she rules at it) and Saturday marks the big move for my beloved sister-in-law.  I can't wait to get the hard part out of the way and pop open some bubbly to celebrate!  Sunday brings Father's day, so we'll be making our way across the river to lounge poolside with the mister's dad.  See? It's going to be a good weekend!  How about you, what do you have planned?

This week's Friday's Fancies is all about our style crushes.  I haven't been crushing too hard on specific styles (other than vacation ones, but now that we're back and settled from vacation, I have found that I've been wearing nothing but super basic and boring things).  When I came across this stylin' lady via The Sartorialist, I was pretty envious of her low-key yet ultra-chic style.  The only thing I would change is the cigarette (no thank you).  I love the color and I love the flirty meets tomboy vibe.  Ketchup + Mustard all grown up, right?!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Happy Father's Day to all you awesome dads out there.  Also, happy birthday to my old friend, Jess!  xoxo.

18 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots June 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM  

Love the inspiration and you did a fabulous job recreating the look! The necklace you chose ... Gorgeous!
Happy weekend!

Jaime @ laviejaime June 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

Cute look! I love the DV flats

Ashley @ The Sweet Life June 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

I LOVE the mix of vibes here. Super cute! I'd rock this any day.

Jess June 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

Whoo Hoo! Love this color combo you picked out! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

rooth June 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

I love the flats you found. And they're on sale - perfect

Gloria June 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

Looove the color of those flats! Have a great weekend!

Leslie June 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

Making it to Friday is such an accomplishment for me this week! I love the outfit. I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

Alexa June 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Oh I LOVE your outfit. Those jeans are simply perfect!

Stephanie June 15, 2012 at 12:04 PM  

I'm in love with this outfit. It's so bright and comfy and perfect!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip June 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

This outfit is pretty bad ass! Minus the cig like you said hehe :)

Have fun for father's day - sounds like a good time!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings June 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

Ketchup & mustard..my favorite!! ;) I'm with you: totally loving her entire outfit sans cigarette. Great job recreating it.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

A Crimson Kiss June 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

You read my mind–I thought, "Love the outfit, hate the cigarette" the minute I saw that photo!

colleen June 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM  

yes - thank you for saying no the cig :) love the color combo though. i'm seeing aziz ansari do stand-up this weekend - as a big parks and rec fan, i just can't wait. have a great time at home!

Michelle June 15, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

Really love those yellow, skinny jeans.

Clare C. Whitaker June 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

That is a great inspiration outfit and I love the recreation. The yellow pants are beautiful and the outfit is so chic. I would love if you could stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway on the blog! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Sootjeelina June 17, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

I love that clutch you picked!

xoxo Sootjeelina

Test June 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM  

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails