Thursday Loves


Martha has a pretty great roundup for father's day gifts.  Although I'm pretty sure anything with bacon or hot sauce will probably suffice ;)  Via



After a week in Jamaica, I'm kind of fruited out for awhile.  But this fruit salad made of all my favorite fruits looks not only gorgeous but rather delicious.  I'd snarf some down!  Via


Even the simplest of items can be incredibly awesome.  I'd love to have some personalized ones of these.  I imagine hanging dresses up on Mr. Whisker's face and laughing endlessly.  Via


Another new-to-me Etsy shop to fall in love with - Classic By Nature.  Behind the operation are two sisters from Montreal with an eye for design.  While they mainly sell decorative pillows like the awesome one above, they also have some vintage pieces and handmade iPad sleeves.  Me likey.


Have any of you checked out The Snackpot?  I know you're so curious about how some snacks this world has to offer taste.  Before you waste your money trying something you're not going to like, check out the reviews, news and features on this very informative and helpful website.  


How have your week's been?  It's been so nice for us to be back home with our Stevie love, snuggling on the couch.  Last night she not only helped tuck me in to bed, but she stayed sleeping by my side while husbadge hung out downstairs.  She's never done that before...I guess our 2 mile walk and darting back and forth around the house after her bath really wore her out!

Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

natasha {schue love} June 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Love the Mr. Whiskers hanging!!! SOO cute! ;)

Leslie June 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

I'll have to check out Martha's suggestions for Father's Day. I have no clue what to get my dad of FIL.

Amber June 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

the cat hanger is awesome. I need it in my life.

A Crimson Kiss June 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM  

L O V E this roundup! And what a sweet Stevie!

Jaime @ laviejaime June 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM  

easy bake oven! brings back memories...I'd take anything with bacon too ha!

Kyla June 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

I'm definitely headed over to see what Martha's tips for fathers day are...Dads are so hard to shop for! And that easy-bake oven is definitely bringing me back...haha.

Gloria June 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

I will demand to have star shaped watermelon in my fruit salad from now on!

Meggan June 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM  

Love that father's day round up!! xoxo

rooth June 7, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

That hanger is quite hilarious - happy Thursday!

Michelle June 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

That cat hanger gave me a chuckle!

Joanna June 10, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

Oh wow is that cat hanger awesome. I can't imagine ever looking at that and *not* cracking a smile, regardless of the mood I'm in. I so need that in my life.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails