Summer Lovin'



Even though it's not official, summer and I have started going steady.  I'm already comfortable in my shorts + t-shirt wardrobe, we've vacationed, been bitten by mosquitos, spent hours on the front porch, caught fireflies, harvested from the garden (!), road tripped (hence the wind farm being included).  The only thing left for it to officially be summer in my book is a trip to the lake (which is in the works).  Is it too soon to declare my love for you, summer?  Never.

14 comments:

Sophie,  June 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM  

love this. it needs to get like a thousand degrees hotter here, before it starts to feel like summer. but im wearing daisy by marc jacobs every day to try and trick my mind into thinking its summer! i love it.

Mandy Crandell,  June 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

It's never too early! Love these picks. Summer is the absolute best. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Mal,  June 12, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

Love these summer picks!

Those corn holders are perfect, I have been needing a new set!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

rooth,  June 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

Mosquitoes - check! Those buggers get me every time and leave me all red and purple

Kyla,  June 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

Ooh, I love all these picks! I'm pretty used to the warm weather, but haven't seen too many bugs - yet!

Gloria,  June 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

You've made quite a dent in your summer list already - I need to get crackin!

Stephanie,  June 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

This makes me want to go camping this weekend! I love summer and, thankfully, we've actually had a few warm days here in SF.

Leslie,  June 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM  

Yay for summer! It's raining here, but this board gets me in the mood. :)

Michelle,  June 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

i love marc jacobs daisy!

A Crimson Kiss,  June 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM  

This is just heavenly! I got my first sunburn, which announces the start of summer as far as I'm concerned!

Amber,  June 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM  

you got to catch fireflies!? I've always wanted to do that but I swear I cant find any near me.

Stop by & enter my Shabby Apple $50.00 Giftcard Giveaway!

Michelle,  June 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

The corn picks REALLY say summer!

k,  June 13, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

i never thought a tent could be pretty before...

Alexa,  June 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM  

Love Love Love those bowls! So perfect for summer!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails