Howdy, y'all. Sorry for going M.I.A. yesterday, but you should realize that I was having a fantastic time yesterday and was only living in the present. As you can see from above, I spent some time in a pool with some insanely cute dogs and it was as perfect as you might imagine. Some highlights of the weekend include ::
- Quiet Friday night in, watching an old movie and staying up late
- Biscuits and gravy, Saturday errands accomplished, doggie school, Saturday night working on the house/enjoying the outdoors
- Pool Party Sunday - we gathered around the pool with guacamole, this cocktail, pizza and beers. The doggies lapped it up, we took turns improving our diving skills and had tons and tons of fun!
- Lion King! I have to admit, I saw the final 10 minutes of the movie not once, but twice in the same setting. Shamed? Absolutely not. Thanks, Raegan :)
- Chicago friends! I love being the stopping point for these particular friends during their travels - we've had three visits from their lovely family and each one has been great. Even though this one was only for the night, it was awesome. I loved every second!
Monday was dreadfully long because of my lack of sleep but it was well worth it. Honestly, when there are two super cute dogs floating on a raft in a pool, anything is worth it, right??
Hope your weeks are going well so far!