Friday's Fancies + Have a Stellar Weekend!

Friday's Fancies

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Happy Friday, friends!  It's been a good week in these parts and I'm excited that it's not coming to an end for 2 more days.  Celebrating the 4th is always so exciting, even if we don't do anything that special.  But I'm always excited to get down to the lake and cruise around the water while watching my FIL sing along to bad songs behind the wheel.  We'll be enjoying just that until Sunday morning when we head back, reunite with Stevie girl and spend the rest of the day recuperating.  

Today's Friday's Fancies is in honor of the holiday and I must admit, I'd never wear this in public.  I can't exactly get on board for wearing something so celebratory, although that could just be the cynic in me.  I'll probably turn into one of those ladies though who go overboard at every occasion and leave their children in disgust and embarrassment.  

Wow.  Sidetracked much?

Even though I can't bring myself to don the stars and stripes so literally, I can see myself sporting that red dress with my pink sandals and brown purse.  

Would you wear this? Or something even more literal, for that matter?  Eh?  

Hope you all have a very lovely weekend!  Enjoy yourself wherever you are. I bid you farewell until Monday....xoxo.

24 comments:

henning love July 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

great bracelet!! great minds think alike! loving the dress too

Leeann @ Join the Gossip July 6, 2012 at 12:36 AM  

I have to have this outfit. Like the entire thing. It's perfection. And that ring is amazing!!

Jenn @ Party of One July 6, 2012 at 6:40 AM  

Um, I LOVE everything about this. Id so wear this out this weekend? I think this my be favorite outfit this week :) So, so good!! Happy Friday

Unknown July 6, 2012 at 6:52 AM  

Oh that dress is gorgeous! Great picks!!

Jaime @ laviejaime July 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM  

I'd wear this entire look - so cute!

Unknown July 6, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

love those shoes! so amazing!
happy Friday

Alexa July 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

Such a pretty outfit. Love that dress!

Sara July 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM  

I'd totally wear this! Love this look! I'm a new follower. Hope you will stop by and say hello sometime!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Kyla July 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

This outfit is so cute! I don't usually wear these colors together except around this time, so I try to wear them as much as I can during this week :)

Amber July 6, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

I could totally see you in this outfit. Its wicked cute and festive! Have a grand ole weekend!

Laicie July 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

Normally I'd be right there with you, but maybe I'm turning into that lady. Oh god... shoot me now. I totally donned the red white and blue on Wednesday. Of course, it would have been a whole lot better with that dress!

rooth July 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

Red is one of my new colours to wear. Everything else may be a little too much Americana for me :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. July 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

ummm i toally agree with you! what do ppl do with their star tops and flag jewerly the rest of the year?! this st pattys i think i was the ONLY one in chicago without green on! o well. i do what i want! hope you are doing well. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Tiffany July 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

I love how you accessorized that dress!

jeands July 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM  

I love the dress and the accessories.

happy weekend

Lindsay July 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

I definitely wore something literal for the holiday! I'm just one of those people who get all holiday happy and go overboard! Love this look...hope you enjoy your time at the lake!

A Crimson Kiss July 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

I confess, I'm much more likely to dress literally for Bastille Day than the Fourth of July–but I just adore that dress!

Mandy Crandell July 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM  

This is such a killer outfit! I'm like you, though. I never wear holiday colors or themed items around the holiday.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Nicole Rene July 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

I loooove that bag!!!! It is so flipping cute!!! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Emily | Recently July 7, 2012 at 3:48 PM  

Wish we were heading to the lake! I can always forget the world when I'm there. I too, always find outfits that I love but would never wear. It's the old lady in me coming out I suppose!

Jess July 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

I like that you went with coral instead of red. I think you could still pull off this look without looking too over the top!

Amelia,  July 16, 2012 at 4:31 AM  

I don’t find any reason as to why you hesitate to wear these pieces. It looks so stylish. As for the stars I would have worn even a star earring. My favorites in this collection are the tote and the wedges. But the blue in the tote looks slightly dull in color. I checked the website of heels. They seem to have a nice collection of multi fabric wedges. The converse from office would be a good fit amongst this collection. To brighten up the independence spirit! But they seem to have only kid’s collection in the blue, red and white combination.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails