- Friday night was strange but ended well - early to bed after a late dinner and good-hearted TV watching
- Saturday morning brought on raspberry dutch babies (above). They were heavenly, to say the least. We ate these, fought off an impending stomach ache and even managed to hand-wash our truck in the 100 degree heat (what were we thinking?)
- We're slowly working on a living room revamp - we've saved up for grown-up furniture and hope to buy some soon. Meanwhile we've been making small changes to help us get there. One of those small changes was hanging a mirror above our fireplace. The other not-so-small change was buying a rug at 75% off! That's right. 75%!
- Stevie finally finished obedience school! She passed with flying colors and I do believe we'll start to utilize our weekends for summer trips now that it's over and done with. Hoorah!
- Saturday night was spent hanging out with friends and heading to Zazoo's for our favorite bass player's new band's first show. That's a mouthful.
- Sunday errands = tons of two buck Chuck and our Trader Joe's staples.
- We were feeling in the organized kind of mood so we went through our old files and important things - of which I laughed, cried and questioned my priorities once upon a time :)
- Blueberry muffins, fresh-from-the-garden vegetables for dinner and...wait for it....wait for it.........a storm! We haven't had rain in awhile, plus our
yarddirt needed the rain SO bad in order to "settle". Ahh...sweet relief.
As you can see, we have picked a lot of vegetables and fruit from the garden and it seems to be treating us well. I'm looking forward to this week actually, 2 days to go and I'm celebrating the 4th and headed to Kentucky Lake! Woo! Hope you have great plans ahead for the holiday week/weekend and that the work week flies right on by!