Friday's Fancies + Have a Happy Weekend





blouse // jeans // flats // bag // earrings // umbrella

Happy Friday, everybody!  What a week it's been.  We've had a really great friend in town for the last few days and thus have been having tons of good times.  We're actually bidding him farewell at this exact moment - hence the delayed post and short one, at that.

Today's Friday's Fancies centers around {av}'s oh-so-awesome Euro Trip she is currently enjoying.  If I were in Europe, I'd try to be dressed as classy as possible with things packed in my overly-large bag that may come in handy (perhaps more comfy shoes as the day wears on? the umbrella for inevitable rain, a translator, etc.).  If only I really were traipsing about my favorite continent (so far) to vacation in.  

What are you up to this weekend? We'll be dining with husband's grandma tomorrow, repositioning our garden (hooray for rain but whoa, we have some work to do now!) and hopefully adding some fun stuff in between.  Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope you have a fantastic time!  Until Monday...

11 comments:

rooth July 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

A Euro trip? Super jealous. I'd love to be there right about now when they have their warmest weather

jeands July 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

the entire set is beautiful. I love the top, how easy and versatile it is.

Amber July 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

another great set! Have fun working in your garden and could you stop by mine when you're done :)

Lyndsay July 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM  

I love the whole outfit, but the bag is my favorite! It looks like the perfect choice to where in Europe.

Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

Hannah July 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

oh goodness, my dream is to visit Europe. and i think that outfit would be perfect. :)

i am going to have a pretty laid back weekend. hoping to hunt down some cute/affordable antiques. might go swimming. that's about it.

happy weekend.

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful July 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM  

this look makes me want to go to europe now. it looks so comfy & perfect for walking around! love that top!

happy weekend
xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Megan July 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM  

What a fabulous outfit! I love all the different colours featuring here!

A Crimson Kiss July 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who stuff their entire life into their purse! Have a divine weekend–it sounds perfect!

Laicie July 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

We'll be hoping that the weather is sunny so we can lounge by the pool. :) Have a fantastic weekend!!

AbbieBabble July 22, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

Those earrings are perfect for a trip- so elegant!

Alison July 25, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

I'm going to Paris next summer and I thought that I couldn't get anymore excited but then I saw those flats. They are gorgeous and just the right shade of my favorite color. You have great style.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails