Thursday Loves


This screen-printed lemon tote by Oh, Little Rabbit just oozes summer.  I imagine strolling through markets with baguettes and flowers peeping out the top.





This garland by Edens Endeavors would have been perfect for yesterday's celebrations.

I LOVE the looks of this color brass necklace by FORTUNE.  So simple but so pretty!


Speaking of baguettes, can someone please send me tons of these paper baggies? Seeing this totally make my week!



Last, I love the whole look and feel of this print by Monorail.  The colors, the type, the automatic feeling of being asea - I love this shop and I love our antler print we bought last year.

I finally decided to fix up the ole blog header problem I've had ever since Blog Milk created those rad new templates.  Nat from Modern Buttercup whipped this up for me in a jiffy and I am pleased as pie.  Thanks, Nat!

I hope you are all having a lovely Thursday! Hubs and I are headed to the lake today for a weekend of boating.  Hoorah!

***The gnome link is right now...no longer Kristin Wiig.  Sorry about that! I still wish I knew where to find the bags at though***

13 comments:

Johanna July 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

The baguette bag...that made me smile today.

rooth July 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

Those baguette bags are making me grin so big - thanks for the pick me up!

Gloria July 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

Baguettes are already pretty awesome on their own, but in that packaging? LOVE!

Amber July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM  

those baggies are awesomesauce!

k July 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM  

that garland is cool :) and i like the header!

A Crimson Kiss July 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

LOVE that tote, and that darling baguette bag–I'll be giggling all day!

Laicie July 5, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

Oh my goodness... that gnome is the best. Have fun at the lake today!!

Nat July 5, 2012 at 8:13 PM  

I'm glad you liked the header! I was delighted to create it for you :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] July 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

The necklaces are gorgeous and the baguette bags are so freaking cute, love them!

Caroline July 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM  

I always love all your finds! Especially the little baguette. CUTE!

Nicole Rene July 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

ahh that garland & that necklace is beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails