Another lovely summer weekend was had and we're back at Monday again. It was a quiet weekend for us and we used it wisely. First, a date night. Second, a house project. Third, the pool. Some highlights include ::
- Dinner + Putt Putt - I like to play at least once every summer and since it was such a perfect weather night for it, we took advantage. We flew through it pretty quick and longed for more novelty on the course. We also managed a few rounds of skeeball and donated the winnings to an unsuspecting 5-year-old boy. It was awesome.
- Roof time - have I mentioned how much I love summer? It's so nice to climb out on our roof and listen to all the sounds from a fresh perspective. Stevie, however, could not handle it. She was like a mother watching from the other side with visions of her children falling off and going spat.
- Lots of reading in bed - always pleasant.
- The mister fixed some wires that were not up to code in our master bath, and rerouted them in the meantime. We bought a new vanity light to finalize that room...turns out it was a much bigger job than originally planned!
- Squeaky clean floors in the whole entire house. Phew!
- Finger foods + The Shining - pretty great way to spend a lazy Saturday night
- All day pool party - got some good sun, hung out with friends, ate some snacks and drank some PBR's in the shade. 'Twas a good time.
- Breaking Bad!