Thursday Loves



Have I confessed my love for this dress to you yet?  Because it's a pretty big obsession.  With that necklace especially, all I can do is swoon.  Over and over! Via




Drawing inspiration for our thrift store purchase last summer - a mid-century era console that needs some updating.  It has off white colored fabric panels along the front that need to be replaced with something.  More on this later, with pictures, I promise. Via

I sure do love the looks of this leather pouch from Coriumi,  It's a fun and colorful print, looks well made and you can be sure you likely won't run into someone with the same pouch.



We have finally eaten the entirety of my first batch of homemade popsicles.  Am I the only one who has a hard time spelling p-o-p-s-i-c-l-e the right way? I always want to put a c after that p and that doesn't make any sense at all!  I'm searching for the best-sounding most delicious-looking popsicle I can find.  Any recipes or ideas for me?  I'm thinking of the boozy route this time, so that my husband will help me eat them all ;)  Via


Last night we watched The Artist.  This scene is tied as my favorite (the other being when the dog saved his life from the fire).  I have to admit, the movie bored me in the beginning but I thoroughly enjoyed the second half.  I can understand why it received best picture.  Have you seen it?  Via

14 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace July 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

First - LOVE that necklace. Had to click on the photo and blow it up a little to get a closer look.
No, I haven't seen the movie yet but it is in our Netflix queue, should be up soon. Looking forward to it.

Courtney Erin July 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

The dress and necklace pairing is so beautiful - I just love the colors.

Courtney - http://sartorialsidelines.com

Laicie July 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

That dress and that leather pouch seriously want to be mine. I swear it.

rooth July 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Yes to the pouch. I've been looking for one all summer long and this is one of the coolest ones I've seen

Gloria July 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

We just got around to watching The Artist this week too! I'm convinced we need to train Toby to run and get a police officer in times of trouble :-)

Emily | Recently July 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM  

I would totally wear that dress! So pretty!

k July 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM  

that red dress is so darling!

Amber July 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM  

I am all over that dress too in the sense that I will drool over it from afar cause I have to save my pennies for a vaca.

A Crimson Kiss July 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM  

No lie, I just checked every popsicle pin to make sure I'd spelled the damn word right!

Leslie July 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

That's so cool that you made your own popsicles! I also love the dress. It's divine. :)

April July 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM  

People have been talking a lot about homemade popsicles lately. I want to make some! You should definitely go the boozy route this time. :)
THAT DRESS IS TO DIE FOR, OMG. Swooooon swoon swoon.

Michelle July 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

The dress is perfection in form and color.

Mandy Crandell July 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

So many wonderful things! First, that dress is a knockout. Second, I'm obsessed with Coriumi on Etsy. Third, homemade popsicles are amazing! What flavors have you been making?

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

shellie July 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

i love that dress soooo very much and love the Popsicles. i need to get some molds to make my own!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails