Amazing photos from around the web

Good morning everyone,

It's Monday...joyous Monday again/already.  What better way to nurse my Monday blues than to browse the internet and stare at lovely photos.  Like these two from FFFFOUND!





Or this vintage postcard of Calistoga, CA from Maptote




I also ran across these adorable illustrations via thoughtfulday.  The illustrator, Anne Leguern, is amazing and I want to buy her entire collection!



What did you get up to this weekend?  Badger and I ran around like mad men (causing us to have no time to watch any Mad Men) trying to prepare for our first Thanksgiving feast.  We're both so excited to host this feast and to have both family AND friends join us.  I can't wait!!

Did anyone catch the new episode of Dexter?  SO GOOD!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails