So exciting!!

Last night, my parents and I purchased my dream wedding dress for 50% off the retail price!  What a dream come true!  We quickly left to go celebrate down the street with a bottle of Sonoma wine and delicious pasta.  I'm so blissful right now.  50% off, I just can't believe it!  Buying the sample gown seems to be the way to go.  It's so strange that it's just hanging in my closet. 

On Saturday night, I surprised my parents with tickets to see Young Frankenstein at the Cadillac Palace Theater.  When my mom came with my niece last December, we managed to get some cheap tickets to take her to see Wicked.  We all three had so much fun that I thought, I should do it again!  I've really been wanting to see Young Frankenstein and I knew that my stepdad would be thrilled, knowing he's such a Mel Brooks fan.  Thrilled they were. 







So so so good!  Go see it if you get the chance.  It's worth it!

Tonight my stepdad and I are looking forward to watching our first KU basketball game of the season.  They're # 1 and tonights game is a rematch of the 2008 championship game (the Jayhawks won in OT after Mario Chalmers hit the 3-pointer at the last second).  I'm pretty excited about it.  And tomorrow Badge comes home from his first business trip (haha).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails