Mmm....Thanksgiving

This holiday weekend flew by, but it was certainly a good time.   Thanksgiving day was amazing.  Badger's parents and sister came up and our friends Jake & Inna came over as well.  Badger cooked all day long, but his dad was sure to take care of him by feeding him Miller lite the whole time.  I got some amazing flowers and was pretty excited to decorate the table.  It seemed to turn out pretty good!



We had so many dishes.  Turkey (I didn't eat it, but of course), sweet potatoes, macaroni n' cheese, green bean casserole, corn pudding, cranberry sauce, stuffing, pesto-deviled eggs, gravy, etc.  It was all made from scratch and with tons of love.  Seriously.  For dessert we had pumpkin-banana pie and an apple crumble.  It was delicious.  Nothing was made from a can.  I'm so proud of my boy!



It was a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails