HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!



I love Thanksgiving.  I really do.  I don't even eat turkey!  But all those dreamy, delicious sides...mmmm...nom nom nom.  This year we're doing things a little different.  Badge's parents and sister are trekking up here from Louisville to eat chef David's deliciousness while crowded around our small, albeit awesome table.  We're also having some friends over which makes it all the more special.  It's time to bust out the Hans Fahden wine and make the most of this wonderful holiday. 

What are your Thanksgiving plans?  What are you thankful for?  I am very thankful for my wonderful fiance who treats me like gold.  My life would be so different without him.  He really is my soul mate and I love him more and more as the days go by.  I'm also thankful for my wonderful friends I have here and back home.  How would I make it without all the laughs and hugs and fun you provide?!  Last, and to be expected, I am very thankful for my wonderful family and my soon-to-be in-laws who are all amazing and supportive and there for us.  I'm so fortunate for everyone in my life! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails