Bridesmaid Dress ideas

How do you ever decide?  There are so many things out there I love.  So many colors to choose from.  So many styles.  So many different opinions.  I can't even decide on all of my actual bridesmaids so how will I be able to decide on what dresses they should wear?! 

I really love this idea of pairing super cute dresses with cowboy boots.


It's so cute though and so...me.  But not necessarily so Hans Fahden/wine country if you know what I mean.  But maybe I can draw inspiration from it.

The other look I have really grown to love is this:


Maybe it's because I have a huge girl crush on Rachel Bilson.  Maybe it's because it's a California wedding.  Maybe it's because they're carrying lavender, which is what I'm really into (Napa Valley is covered with lavendar).  Maybe it's because she is wearing my former dream dress.  Who knows.  But I love the varying shades of green for sure. 

I've been scouring blogs in my down time and have yet to see any others that I am absolutely in love with.  HELP!  Ok, I still have plenty of time...but seriously, any suggestions?

Picture one via Once Wed
Picture two via In Style Weddings

8 comments:

Captain's Granddaugher December 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

ok.. i'm going to throw this out there, but what about picking a color for each of the girls from your wedding flower colors.. i also like the varying shades of a color.. it's not so uniform and gives a little kick and a little freedom.
xoxoxoxoxo
i

Unknown December 18, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Great idea! I found a dress from J.Crew that I really love, and it's a pale green. I think it will go great with cowboy boots. I really think I'll stick with different shades of green like the pic with Summer. I want bridesmaids to carry lavendar and I think my bouquet will probably be lavendar, some greenery and some kind of off white flower. But that could change...so easily!

Unknown August 22, 2013 at 1:04 AM  

The bridesmaid dress ideas are a great topic to start and might be useful for other people who are going to purchase their wedding dress. For searching the best dress vendors, the wedding app for free for the engaged people at the time of shopping.

dresses October 24, 2017 at 12:59 AM  

emilygowns teenage wedding dresses reviews Are you need or like Wedding Dresses,if you need or like and welcome ,emilygowns mermaid wedding dresses reviews here you can find best dresses for your big day!emilygowns say yes to the dress colored dresses reviews

angelgown October 24, 2017 at 1:14 AM  

If you need dress, click the link gowns for sale .I can give you a very cheap price.Please contact me.angelgown tbdress reviews

weded October 24, 2017 at 1:16 AM  

Click and find out more about the store's website!There are many beautiful dresses.weded prom dress hire aukland reviews You will love it!
weded size 16 ball dresses reviews
weded formal knee length dresses reviews

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails