Happy Monday!

Well, I'm back at my desk after a delicious 4 day weekend, and I must admit (even though I just got here and got as far as checking gmail and making a cuppa), it's tough already. Really tough. So if anyone wants to send me cute pictures, or Natalie Dee comics, or fruit baskets, knock yourselves out.


In other news, I have to be thankful for an amazing weekend. On Thursday we had a really great day hanging out with my in-laws, going to the dog park, playing with my new sewing machine, we saw Fantastic Mr.Fox, and then the 4 of us ate through 11 dishes of food and collapsed with Bailey's and another movie. On Friday, I hit the sales (snow boots and bath towels, apparently). I pottered around the house and in the pm spent the evening with my lovely friends eating double helpings of pie and playing Taboo. Yes, I did shut my finger in their door, but was reassured to find out from Dr.Bort that I had a bona fide documented medical reaction and wasn't just being a pussy.



My lovely friend Jacob got me on the guestlist for a very sold out show, and I saw a band I really heart (Fools Gold) followed my another really fun 11 piece by the name of Ed Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.




Saturday and Sunday were spent pottering around at home, catching up on Glee, putting up shelves, cooking delicious shrimp, insulating the house (seriously, it's much warmer now even though I feel like a grandma), watching the Reader and snuggling with my favourite guy before I loan him back to the surgery department for the next 13 days straight.


Hope your weekends were perfect - happy Monday :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails