Hello!

Hi all! (anyone?)  It's been awhile since I've posted anything.  Life has been strange and all over the place lately.  I've been sick (swine flu anyone?!) a few times, gone to see my family in Wichita and picking up the wedding planning.  In fact, I'm going to say YES to the dress on Monday!

I just wanted to say hi and to pass along this wonderful and delicious recipe.

We substituted peas for green peppers which ended up being mighty delicious.  We've been wondering what to do with that barley for the longest time, so I am pleased!

Tonight is another Mittens on Strings show at Schuba's. They play at 10 if you're interested...

Now for your entertainment:

My niece, Ally, was loving me with all her might!



 Pre-trick-or-treating with the kids...

A 7-year-old trapped in a 70 year old's body

Washed up and lookin' gooooood

So adorable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails