Holiday weekend fun

What did you guys do over the weekend?  Well I know Anna-Maria managed to slam a finger in the door and wound up in a lot of pain :(  I hope she still comes over to our house and forgives our front door some day. 

Friday, Inna & I pampered ourselves at the salon then went home and vegged out w/boy and snarfed down some leftovers.  AMDCC came over and we attempted to play Taboo until the incident (see above).  It was a good day besides that.

Yesterday, we had brunch at Yolk then went and saw Fantastic Mr. Fox.  What a fantastic movie!  



Bill Murray plays Clive Badger.  So funny.

We finished the night off with Belgium beers and Phase 10. 


                                     
I love low-key weekends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails