1. Steven Alan striped tank top, $104
2. Sass And Bide The Moment Jean - Neon Nights, $249
3. TopShop leather flat shoes, $90
4. Tortoise sunglasses, $150
5. French Connection wood handbag, $168
6. House of Harlow 1960 gold jewelry, $25
7. House of Harlow 1960 tribal hoop earrings, $115
Well, it's our final weekend in Chicago. It's totally bittersweet. I don't know how exactly I'm feeling - a mix of excited, sad, emotional, eager, etc. But at least my last weekend in Chicago will be a good one, full of awesome people and good times. Tonight I'm headed to Evanston to hang with two cool cats to eat wood oven pizza and have a lot of laughs. It should be nothing short of awesome. Sunday is our going away party - hooray! I'm excited to gather everyone in one backyard and have a fond farewell. Lots of packing will be had and hopefully some good food and drinks thrown in the mix.
Today's Friday's Fancies outfit is a casual outfit I'd love to wear at any point this weekend. But only if the weather cooperates. The weather has been a bit of a downer as of late...grr. Hey, how about that wood clutch?
Whatever you get up to this weekend - I hope it's a good one. Until Monday, friends!