Thursday Randoms


This handbag, found via Svpply, needs to be in my hands as soon as possible.  Not only is it beautiful, but it was made by a collection of beautiful women in Stellenbosch (embroidery, hand-stitching


This wedding cake is how I imagined my own wedding cake to look.  Minus the amazing cake topper we had, this cake is perfect.  I love the way it's frosted - kind of messy but still beautiful (our coordinator/bakers didn't seem to understand what I meant and instead gave me a cake that was frosted without a flaw).  In fact, so many things from this wedding resemble my own.  The boutonnieres look exactly like ours, her bouquet resembles my bridesmaids bouquets and so forth.   


This couch has it all.  Style, shape, color, not to mention the serious attraction our cat's claws would have.  But the cat aside, this beauty would make a nice addition to the new house.  I imagine spending winter evenings perched upon it and snuggled up in front of the fireplace.


This lovely sunroom has been bookmarked as inspiration for our own sunroom/screened-in porch.  I have big plans of transforming that room into something magical.  Some spanish tile perhaps, festive lights and boatloads of plants will make it the space of my dreams.


Last but most certainly not least, EmersonMade never ever fails to impress me.  Her lovely E.M. India collection is incredibly dreamy and I want every last piece.  Here's hoping I win Joanna's shopping spree giveaway!

23 comments:

Kristen June 23, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

I am in love with that gorgeous cake! I definitely just saved it to a folder, maybe that's what mine will look like someday ♥

stephiejane June 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

oooooh i like the bag....and i LOOOOOVE that couch! fun, functional and chic!

Rachel - Notes from my closet June 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Great selection! I want the bag too! :) the sofa is a gorgeous colour too :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

samantha ramage June 23, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

your wedding was gorgeous~ i love this cake too.. that's what i told my cake people i want mine to look like! except with berries.

xo
sami

katie walker June 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

that is the perfect summer bag!

Mandy Crandell June 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

The couch is my favorite! And it's green!!!!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Vasu June 23, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

beautiful pictures....love the beach one....reminds of a happy summer day


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket June 23, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

ok i just died over that hangbag. :)

A Crimson Kiss June 23, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

I'm in HEAVEN. That bag is stunning and I love that cake and its slightly imperfect but absolutely gorgeous finish! Hope you're having a divine Thursday, darling!

xox, Lena

The Olive Tree Blog June 23, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

stunning cake! I was going to comment on the EM giveaway over at cup of jo but there were already 5000+ comments?!

Isabel June 23, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

i love that cake...its so pretty!

Michelle June 23, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

I love that purse and the couch needs to be right here in my office!

Heidi Adnum June 23, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

Especially love the sunroom!

Roxy Te June 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

i agreee. I need that bag as well!

birdie to be June 23, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

I love that cake too! I actually pinned it earlier today! :)

Oh, My Darling June 23, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Wow, the cake is wonderfully rustic! Gotta love the beauty of lavender.

Velociraptor June 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

I couldn't agree more about that bag! Beautiful AND practical (two sets of straps at different lengths is always the way to go).


tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

audrey marie June 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

if i had a sunroom like that i would never leave it!

Lauren June 23, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

love that bag!
also, i am a cake decorator and i would love if someone wanted a cake like that - beautiful and meant to look imperfect!

Carol {Everyday Delights} June 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

That cake is fabulous!! And such a cool bag!

Johanna June 24, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

I love EM so much. Her new India line is so pretty. Awesome giveaway!

Tang June 24, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

I LOVE that cake! Pinning to my Pinterest now lol.

Tracey June 27, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

Gosh, that couch is beautiful ... but yes, my cat would definitely destroy it! ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails