Joy the Store



Loving the simple pieces from new-to-me UK shop, Joy the Store.  Unique, stylish and won't completely break the bank!

19 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts,  June 1, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

I'll take all three dresses please.

A Crimson Kiss,  June 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Oh, hello lover. Joy to the Store indeed!

Anna Walker,  June 1, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

I love the third dress! The emerald green one with the awesome pattern! :D Seriously, I would buy it in a second if I could!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

rebecca,  June 1, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

top green dress WOULD be mine if i hadn't already spent to much on some summer "necessities."

Amber,  June 1, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

could you just wrap everything up and deliver it to my home. Thanks a million :)

Marissa,  June 1, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Your like my twin in taste...

LCR,  June 1, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

total store joy.
amazing dresses, girl. wanna be my stylist?
xo
L

Roxy Te,  June 1, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

Joy to the store...a new fave saying ;) I fear I will be saying it entirely too much for my bank account's well being haha

Corinna,  June 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Very fun. I love the third dress on the left!

Bud and Leo,  June 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

love that mint tote! Thanks for the intro!

Johanna,  June 1, 2011 at 7:05 PM  

I want that technicolor clutch!!

Wendy,  June 1, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Those print shorts are CUTE!

Carol {Everyday Delights},  June 1, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

Such cute dresses! I love the 3rd one!

April,  June 1, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Those dresses are just perfect! Thanks for sharing!

k,  June 2, 2011 at 5:00 AM  

i pretty much wouldnt mind owning every single one of these things :)

The Olive Tree Blog,  June 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

you make me want to go shopping : )

Alyssa Rose.,  June 6, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

The prints of the dresses are fabulous ! Love everything.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails