This weekend was everything I had hoped for - full of laughing and hanging out with friends. Throw in many hours of pure productivity and boom! Another great weekend was had. That's right. Some highlights include ::
- "Babysitting" so our friends could go out for a date. Lil' buddy was asleep the whole time, which is why babysitting is in quotes. We just went and hung out at their house the whole time. You know, played their games, snuggled with the dog and cats, dressed up in all their clothes. Wait, what? Just kidding about that last part ;)
- Moving supplies - not so much a highlight but getting all that stuff together took a lot of the copious amounts of stress away.
- I'm not going to lie - Badger made me the worlds best homemade mojito with vodka. I'm spoiled and I like it.
- LOUIS C.K.!!!!!!!!! Goodness sakes, this man is funny. I enjoyed every minute of it and my face hurt pretty bad afterward from all the laughing. The special guests were a serious treat - I mean, we the audience were spoiled that night.
- Our spare room is packed up for the most part. Our cat is confused and had himself convinced we were leaving him. We packed up several boxes, got rid of so much stuff and took a giant bag to the dumpster - all in a few hours. Now that we've made a dent, I can feel some of that stress melting away.
- Dinner + Euchre with friends. Most epic euchre game ever.
It's looking like a busy but good week for us. Tonight we're planning on seeing Super 8! Cocktails with my girls tomorrow, a tentative trip to the zoo later this week and lots and lots of hours spent packing I'm sure.
How were your weekends? Terrific, I hope.