My favorite color - turquoise/aqua makes me extremely happy all year round. But it holds a special place in my heart in the warmer months, when pops of color are everywhere. I always gravitate towards this hue when shopping - maybe it's the close resemblance to water, or maybe it's the fact that it flatters my super pale skin. Either way, I totally dig it.
1. Hunter Boots - $120
2. Calypso St. Barth shorts - $138
3. Harvey Nichols Twisted back one piece
4. Opening Ceremony Tsumori Chisato - $245
5. Max & Chloe Cocktail Ring - $170
6. J Brand cut-off shorts - $205
7. Jigsaw Flat Bow Espadrilles - $75
8. Journelle Cosabella Soire Molded Bra - $51
P.S. - Happy birthday to my niece, lil' miss Ally girl! She is now 6 going on 20, I swear!