Thursday Randoms


This messenger/laptop bag is one of the most practical and adorable bags I've ever seen. I am totally in love with the colors and the pattern and feel I would look endlessly hip toting it around.  Via SHELTER


This incredible card pretty much says it all - camping is exactly where I'd rather be.  Via Ashley Pahl Paper Goods


Yesterday I went to the beach since we were suffering through a heat wave (which I didn't suffer, I quite enjoyed) and the public pools aren't open yet (come on, it's June!).  The moment I stepped foot on the sand, it was everywhere.  In my beach bag, on not just my legs but my arms as well, all over my book and it didn't forget about my cell phone and keys! The water was freezing as per usual but it was a pleasant spot to soak up some sun and make some progress in my current book.


This Viva Vena for Vena Cava dress is perfect for summer.  It's simple, easy to wear and the screen-printed detail is pretty awesome.  Plus, it's on sale!  Via Refinery 29


This vintage cake tin is calling my name.  I'm such a complete sucker for vintage kitchenware even though I only have a few vintage pieces right now.  But this tin with its adorable floral decoupage would be pretty amazing to have, don't you think?  Via am radio


Last but not least, this Vessel print from Treat is full of vibrant colors that spark something within me.  Maybe it's the aqua + red combo with hints of yellow and black (my favorite color palette ever) or maybe it's something else.  Either way, I love it and feel inspired from it.

What's calling your name today?

34 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. June 9, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

love that dress! and glad you made it to the beach before the rain and crazy weather rolled in. hopefully it warms up again for the weekend. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Anonymous,  June 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

love shelter! i bought one of their cute clutches for this summer and it's great

Sara B June 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

Thanks for being appreciative of being in a heat wave!! I would do anything to be in one right now! :)

Unknown June 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

whaaaaa LOVE that backpack!

Anonymous,  June 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

You have great taste! I'm gonna head over to Pinterest and follow you. : )

Marie June 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

That's one cute bag, a sister of mine would like that.;D

Happy Thursday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown June 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

What a neat backpack! That card is insane. I hope they had a cutter for that...otherwise it looks like it took a long time to make :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

m_b June 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

i love the backpack and the cake tin! such cool finds! :) and the dress is really cool too! i love simple but sassy pieces for summer!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts June 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

cool finds lady- I like the dress-

A Crimson Kiss June 9, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

I'm in LOVE! That bag is pretty genius, and I'm loving that adorable vintage cake tin! Imagine an icebox pie in there, too...yum!

Signe June 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Such great picks! I especially love the vintage cake tin :)

Now I have to go read up on what I have been missing while we were moving!

Hugs,
Signe

Kristen June 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

I lovvvvve that card! Ha ha, i'd rather be camping as well!

Bud and Leo June 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Great bag! No camping for me, but you can tell me all about it! :)

Wendy June 9, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

The back pack!!! I love it!

shellie June 9, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

the beach photo is quite lovely and yellena's work is amazing. She actually did some work with a lighting company where she had her illustrations put on white glass light bulb shades. i have included the link if you want to take a look!
http://www.schoolhouseelectric.com/

k June 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

that backpack and tank top are right up my alley!

Unknown June 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Love that dress! The laptop bag is amazing, I have been hunting for one! Sand drives me crazy...and this Chicago weather is ridic!

Corinna June 9, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

The backpack is very cool and the print, great colors for sure!

Carissa Thilgen June 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

love that bag, that dress and that print! great finds! and though random, they all kind of go together :)

Jennifer Young June 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

oh my goodness that messenger/laptop bag! need! want!
j.

Isabel June 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

i love the detail on the black tank!

Lady Grey June 9, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

I'd rather be camping too!
And I agree that vena cava dress is gorgeous!
xo

Jess June 9, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

I love that bag! It's a must have!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows June 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Love all of your picks! That bag is super cute! It's from UO right?

Meet Virginia

April June 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

What a great bag! And I love the art!!

LCR June 10, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

LOVE "id rather be camping". I'm SO with ya there!
You grew up in Kanzas? that's so cool:)

KC June 10, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

That dress is perfection for the summer! ...and that backpack is so unique and amazing...great finds!

Danielle Moss June 10, 2011 at 1:23 AM  

That messenger is awesome and YAY for the BEACH! breakfast at toast.

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION June 10, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

that backpack is awesome...it looks like it is floating on her back! xo

Caroline June 10, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

I'm loving your back pack, the colours are great.

Lovely blog too.

x

Cara Edwards June 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

everything about this post os so great. it's hard to come by a nice laptop bag. lovely blog dear.

tea with lucy June 15, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

that cake tin makes me giddy with delight. kind of a sucker for vintage kitchen things too!

Oh, My Darling June 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Wow! I can't even fathom the time it must have taken to create that camping card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails