Thursday Randoms


These optimist and pessimist toys were designed by architect Hans Bølling to remind us of the balance of both characteristics.  I love their fuzzy heads and the expressions on their faces.  Via Dwell



My husband and I both agree that we're not the biggest fans of our new bathrooms - the style is just "meh".  This bathroom is incredible and exactly the style I want and I think I could easily get him on 
board.  



I can't tell you how badly I want to swim in this trifle.  Oh gosh


I'm loving the idea of sending out moving announcements and these are inspiring me to do it that much more.  But maybe something on a smaller scale as these look reminiscent of wedding invitations!


Could you imagine camping in such a luxurious sleeping bag?  I would have the best dreams while snuggled up in this beauty.  Via Good Intent


This buttercup ring has me a little weak in the knees.  But with a price tag of $3,200, I'll just dream about it.  Via 1st Dibs

35 comments:

stephanie,  June 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Awesome finds! Don't you just love the internets?? :)

Tara @ Haute Lunch,  June 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Love the choices! Now I'm hungry and want to decorate & shop! :)

A Crimson Kiss,  June 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Holy hell, each find was better than the last! Although I will admit a certain desire to move into that bathroom. I wonder what the announcements for such a decision would look like...

birdie to be,  June 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

That bathroom is gorgeous! So is that ring... holy price tag!

MapleandVine,  June 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

o my.... love that sleeping bag!!!

new follower love your blog :)

Unknown,  June 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Love the bathroom, the moving announcements and that ring!

jillian :: cornflake dreams.,  June 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

love the moving announcements! you should do a simple post card with some fun type :) xo jillian

Alexa,  June 2, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Oh those little people are hilarious. LOVE!
xo
alexa

The Olive Tree Blog,  June 2, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

seriously love ever photo today...that bathroom...just lovely~

classiq,  June 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

All I'm thinking about now is that delicious trifle. And it's 10 pm in Bucharest: would that be a crime? :) I love the rustic wooden floors, all the white and the pops of green (those olive green towels are so nice) in the bathroom. :)Ada

Bel,  June 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

That bathroom is just GORGEOUS! :) And I am in love with that sleeping bag too haha. I wonder what it's like to actually snuggle up in there.

<3 Belly B

Vintage is for Lovers,  June 2, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

That sleeping bag has my name all over it! Love! {so much so I might even consider the whole idea of camping} lol xo Samantha

k,  June 2, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

those first creatures made me smile right away!

Julie {love, julie},  June 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

oooo that sleeping bag is fantastic :)

Corinna,  June 2, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

With that bathroom, and cozy sleeping bag, I think I could use the two together and be just fine and dandy!

Jennifer Young,  June 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

lol! those optimist pessimist toys cracked me up! and that trifle?! cravings abound...
j.

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION,  June 2, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

I would like to be sitting in that tub while eating the trifle. Is that too much to ask?

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking,  June 2, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

I agree awesome finds! That ring is so pretty but the price tag ouch!!

Jennifer,  June 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Whoa! That ring is gorgeous! I'd love to show it off while digging in to that trifle ;)

Some Korean Website Highjacker,  June 2, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

oh those darling toys are just what i need sitting on the desk, reminding me to lift myself up when the hunches hit. love them and this whole brigade of goodies!!!! you found all the winners. nice one! ♥

Tang,  June 2, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

I'd love to dive into that trifle AND that sleeping bag!

Stacey,  June 2, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

loving your randoms,e especially the wooden toys:-)

April,  June 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

You should definitely do moving announcements. Ones with the state on them would be so cute, and classy!

ashley nicole catherine,  June 2, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

so fun! there are some cute "we've moved" cards on etsy!

xo.ashley

audrey marie,  June 3, 2011 at 12:01 AM  

can't decide what i love more - the trifle or the bathroom!

natasha {schue love},  June 3, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

Thats 4th of July dessert looks amazing!!! Yum! :)

Danielle Moss ,  June 3, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

that trifle looks insane. why is everyone posting all these treats?? ;)

great finds!

Unknown,  June 3, 2011 at 12:54 AM  

Ok that trifle!? How perfect for Summer! Lovely finds! xo

Anonymous,  June 3, 2011 at 3:54 AM  

That bathroom is amazing. Go for it!!

Kimia Kline,  June 3, 2011 at 4:10 AM  

ohhh that bathroom is GORGEOUS! i am in love with those floors.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY,  June 3, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Great minds! Just last night I spotted that trifle and looked up the recipe, read over the reviews, and will make a healthier version of it this weekend (leaving out the syrup, for instance). YUM!

Noodles and Waffles,  June 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

I love the bathroom. I have an African themed bathroom. Nothing like meeting a large elephant sculpture in the middle of the night.

Sonja,  June 3, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Oh MY goodness!!! Amazing ring!

Tracey,  June 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

I would say, 'Yes please' to that bathroom too ... talk about amazing! :)

alli/hooray,  June 5, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

Ooh, that berry trifle looks perfect - my hubby just "requested" one for his birthday coming up :) yum!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails