Another preview

Ok guys, here's a preview of the crazy wedding weekend we had in Calistoga, CA.  It was wonderful!  We rented a sebring convertible so we could ride around wine country in style.  And here we are, post-wedding license application fill out at the county clerk's office, but pre-camping adventure (we didn't know what was coming to us for that...more details later, it definitely deserves its own post).

My older brother walked me down the aisle.  I knew I wanted him to do so ever since our dad died.  He deserved to do so 100%.  And you know what? I didn't cry during the ceremony but that brother of mine made me do a lot of tearing up right before the ceremony.  It was sweet.

Post-kiss, just introduced as Mr. and Mrs. David and Meagan Badger!  The ceremony was held in front of a pond and as guests were staring at us they could also stare at the Mayacama's mountains.  It was very intimate.  And hot.  Hence the parasol's.
While we were busy taking photo's in the garden with the bridal party, guests got to mingle and enjoy wine and champagne and yummy hors d'eouvres in the tea house. 
The seating cards...and my bouquet.

A preview of the wine cave where dinner was held.  We had everyone gather around the doors and David gave a cute thank you toast on our behalf.  And then we got to open the doors together and reveal the cave all decorated and lit up.  It was breath-taking!
Our best man, Alex, made this amazing cake topper.  He's good, right?  My heart melted when I saw it. 
Cutting the cake.  We got so many compliments on how great the food and cake were.  Mmm, custard and fresh berries.

I guess this is kind of hard to see but Alex is giving the single most epic best man speech ever.  EVER.

Lots more to come - I just like giving these sneak peeks! 

9 comments:

Kirby Margaret August 18, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

how exciting! I bet you are enjoying looking back at these pictures now. and yes, same dress for sure! didn't you Love it?! I can't wait to wear mine.

xx Kirby

hip hip gin gin August 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

So beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more! That cake topper is fantastic!

this free bird August 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

I love it. This looks so incredibly awesome. THAT CAVE IS AMAZING!!! Please share more pics!

xoxo,
Carrie

RILEY August 18, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

AAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH you got marriaged!!! love it, love the wedding, keep the photos coming!

Anonymous,  August 18, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Maaaaaaawwwww!

Anna Walker August 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Oh my gosh! Congratulations again! :)

I love the caketopper! AND the wine cave, that is unbelieveable and amazingly awesome looking!

stephiejane August 18, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

awwww congrats meagan!!! how exciting, everything looks just dreamy! can't wait to hear more ;)

abigail August 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

beautiful wedding!
and I am so jealous of your convertible ride around wine country.

A Crimson Kiss August 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Oh, I'm in heaven! Your wedding was even more lovely than I could have imagined, and I can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails