Oh Jon Stewart...


 {image}
I'll admit it - I've got a little bit of a thing for this guy.  Sorry Badger.  But it's for many reasons!  We watch the Daily Show all the time and he never fails to make us laugh.  So last night, out of boredom and curiosity, I read all about him.  And you know what? I like him even more now.  You know how he proposed to his wife of 10 years?  He worked with New York Times' Will Shortz to create a personalized crossword puzzle for her.  Oh Jon Stewart.  Sigh.

Another reason that I can't get him off my mind is this:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Rod Blagojevich Extended Interview Pt. 1
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

Blago got burrrrrrrrrned over and over and every last second was so enjoyable to watch. 

2 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts August 24, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

My husband watches him and I have a crush on him too!

Anna Walker August 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

I love love love John Stewart and The Daily show is hilarious! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails