I won Project Runway!

  {image}

In my dream, that is.  Seriously, why do I keep dreaming about Project Runway? 

It was the final day.   Apparently, I had made an entire collection and it was unbelievable.  And let me remind you,  I can't sew to save my life.  Heidi or Tim or Nina weren't around, but Michael Kors was there and we were jolly good friends.  And I kept telling people I know in real life that I was friends with Michael Kors!  (For the record, nobody cared).  My heart was racing as the moment of truth was around the corner.  There was a large audience, filled with some friends of mine (my best friend and her husband were in the front row and I remember I kept high-fiving him over and over).  Everyone I talked to kept telling me there was no way I wasn't going to win.  No way.

Then Badger's alarm went off and I woke up and was so sad that I didn't get to know if I won...

Until I went back to sleep.  And it was one of those amazing things where you actually start to dream the same dream again, that never happens!  The only thing is that it was now post-Project Runway win and I was sitting around eating lunch with my family.  Now that I think about it, this dream is oddly paralelling the wedding.  I high-fived my bff's husband when they announced the bride and groom and I had lunch w/my family every day for many days after the wedding.  Weird.  Anyway, I won.  And you know what I was thinking in my dream?  This is fantastic - now I won't have to figure out what to do with my life/career!

If only that were true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails