I'm back!

It feels sooooo good to be home and free to relax, relax, RELAX!  I've been living out of a suitcase for two weeks, on the go everyday and rapidly running out of money.  But it's all over now and I'm soooo happy to be a wife to the most wonderful man in the world.  That's right, I'm a married woman and I'm so incredibly happy!  See?


The wedding was PERFECT (although it was kind of a blur to me since I was swept off in so many different directions).  The photobooth was the hit of the century - everyone loved it and I mean LOVED it.  Thanks Magnolia Photobooth Co!


The rest of the trip was pretty spectacular as well.  We started off in chilly San Francisco and had some really good times with friends.  Then we journeyed up to Sausalito and enjoyed a quaint stay at the Gables Inn Bed & Breakfast.  We went camping at Point Reyes National Seashore and boy, what a trip that was.  9 city kids hiking 3 hours deep into the woods and camping in a cloud by the ocean.  Incredible.  We spent many days in wine country and it was so incredible to have so many friends and family/loved ones join us for the trip of a lifetime.  Everything was wonderful....the rehearsal dinner, wedding, brunch, etc. was all so awesome.  After the wedding-o-rama ended, I made my way south with my brother, sis-in-law and kids.  We went down highway 1 and saw the ocean, breathtaking views of the coast, elephant seals galore and spent the night at Pismo Beach.  We went to L.A., walked down Hollywood Blvd, saw Andy Dick making an asshat of himself in an alley behind the Jimmy Kimmel Live show and strolled through Beverly Hills.  Then we finally made it to Anaheim and spent about 15 hours riding rides and seeing shows at Disneyland.  It was really fun but very exhausting.  I could barely keep up with my seriously excited sis-in-law!  I made it home very late last night and am still rather exhausted today. So I'm not leaving the house...and that's a promise.  But I am very excited to see everyone - especially you, Hadley.  I'm glad to be back in blog-land, but I have a LOT of catching up to do!

8 comments:

this free bird August 13, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Yay Yay Yay!! I am so excited to hear from you and get some deets and see the photobooth and everything else.

Congrats to you married woman! Go take a nap!!

xoxo,
carrie

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Thank you! I'll be sure to post more pictures as they come in!

Anna Walker August 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Cute Pictures! I am glad you're back, and that you had a good time! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures, your honeymoon sounds amazing!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

hip hip gin gin August 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Awww, you guys look so happy and gorgeous!!! So glad you had the best time and everything went well. Congrats and welcome back!!!

Anonymous,  August 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Ahhhhh! Congrats to you both! We want to see more pictures! ;)

A Crimson Kiss August 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're back, happier to hear you had an amazing time!

The Franglaise October 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Belated congratulations! The photobooth idea is WICKED! I'm not married but if I ever do tie the knot one day I would love to have the same photo mania!
ps: you were a pretty bride. xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails