Friday's Fancies + Have a Glorious Weekend!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Happy Friday, friends! We've made it through another long week and another glorious weekend is upon us.  Whew!  This weekend I'm excited to do a whole lot of nothing.  We'll likely take it easy and enjoy our alone time - maybe we'll even find some time to catch a movie or play outside.  What do you have planned?

This week's Friday's Fancies is focused on gingham.  I'm not the biggest fan, personally, but I do really love these vintage shorts.  This whole ensemble feels like a modern-day Audrey Hepburn to me, and I'd love to frolic around feeling glamorous yet totally ready for a spontaneous picnic in the park.  How 'bout you, are you a fan of gingham?

Cheers to a lovely weekend ahead - I hope you get to enjoy it thoroughly! Until Monday...


8 comments:

Courtney Erin August 9, 2012 at 11:48 PM  

That skirt and cuff are totally killing me - I love them!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

rooth August 10, 2012 at 8:02 AM  

I agree, that cuff is HOT. And it's a USB drive as well, perfect

Lindsay August 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

I'm not a big fan of gingham either! But these shorts are cute!

Laicie August 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

LOVE the gingham with the pops of color -- so cute. :)

Nicole Rene August 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Ohhhh I need that bracelet badly! I love it!

A Crimson Kiss August 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

I adore this look! Enjoy the weekend, darling!

Amber August 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

I like those shorts too but they do remind me of a picnic table :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip August 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

I want this outfit - especially the top!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails