Friday's Fancies + Have a Happy Weekend!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Hello, Friday! You're looking REAL good today, let me tell you.  I've waited so long for it to be this special day, for the work week to end and for sleeping in to commence.  Lord knows I need it.  That and some good old fashioned r n' r.  

Today's Friday's Fancies is channeling my favorite kind of outfit.  The casual, laid-back look I love.  Aviators, an adorable weekender, comfy worn-in jeans, a chic sweater and fun slip-on shoes.  It makes me want to take a road trip just looking at it!  What's your road trip style?

What have you got planned for the weekend?  We're celebrating a family member's birthday tonight (happy 19th, Sara!), I'm definitely going to do some sleeping this weekend and maybe some other fun stuff will commence.  But for now, no big plans after tonight.  Just the way I like it :)

Happy weekend, everyone! 

14 comments:

Unknown August 24, 2012 at 7:08 AM  

I love everything about this outfit. Perfect road trip outfit. That sweater looks super comfy and those glasses...well I just might have to have those.

So glad I found you through AV's My FF link up, you have a new follower :)

Clare C. Whitaker August 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM  

That outfit was made for a road trip! Everything about it is just perfect...the sweater looks super cozy :) Have a great weekend!!

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Unknown August 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

James Perse is my go-to for road trips - oh and harem pants! :o) .. weekend is beach time!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots August 24, 2012 at 9:30 AM  

Perfect outfit! I think I need that bag!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Gloria August 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Sleeping is always great to have on the agenda :-) Happy Friday!

Lindsay August 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM  

Love this outfit! Cute and comfy! The camo/flower bag is adorable! And of course, I love me some mocs!

A Crimson Kiss August 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM  

Sounds like the perfect weekend, and this is the ideal look. I can't wait for fall!

Laicie August 24, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

My favorite kind, too! I'd love to slip into something just like that right now. :) Have a great weekend!!

Amber August 24, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

those moccasins are really cute. No big weekend plans for me. Just painting my living room (hopefully)

rooth August 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

That is my type of outfit and - surprise - it comes from jcrew. LOVE

Sara August 24, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

Perfect outfit for a road trip! I love those shoes...so cute! Hope you get some rest this weekend! :)
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Emily | Recently August 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

Sleeping in!!!!! Yes. My favorite thing about the weekend. It's rainy here this weekend too. A perfect time for sleeping in, no? Also, Your outfit is something I'd totally wear. Love it!

Courtney August 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

I have those glasses and I LOVE them!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails